Monday, June 22, 2009

runaway train.

I was trying to turn myself inside out this year.
I guess you could say that i'm a person who resolved everything by starting new.
It's just one of those things. One of those itches that you can't quite scratch.
This year has been full of intuitive insights. I have discovered more about myself than I could have ever imagined. But I have discovered more about people too.
This way of opening up my world. my heart. my attitude. my life. It's caused this shift in my brain. And i'm eating it up.


just so you know.

I will always be one step ahead. Whether it's true or not. It is what it is.
This year is about discovering one's self. read your horoscope more. I promise you will find what you're looking for.
Catch up with yourself before the world eats you up, my love.

i wrote this for a 'little bird':


Hush now little bird. You were left whimpering in a corner.
and enough about how the world has come and gone. it's all been just waiting. waiting for you, waiting for the ground to fall beneath your feet and for your hands to get underneath my soul and hold my mind.
hold my world.
the gold in your face never looked so pure, and the black in my heart never felt so lost behind.
behind what is everything. and what is keeping the sky alive.
it's you.
Oh. Little bird, I watch you fly every day.
Today is one where I will pick up along, and I'll hesitate before falling helplessly into a dream of flying beside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment